Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Pipeline Delays Devastating To Canadian Economy-Reports

Started by Gary Oak, February 07, 2013, 07:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

Everybody needs to feel the pain that chugabooze feel so if they can destroy Canada then everybody gets what they deserve and of course the chugabooze still get their money so it's all so win win win

Gary Oak

Chugabooze still get t heir money from the government no matte how bad the economy gets [ so they believe ] so why should they not destroy the Canadian economy ? They hate us and no matter how much we do for them and give them will change that.

Odinson

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Chugabooze still get t heir money from the government no matte how bad the economy gets [ so they believe ] so why should they not destroy the Canadian economy ? They hate us and no matter how much we do for them and give them will change that.

Chugabooze?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Chugabooze still get t heir money from the government no matte how bad the economy gets [ so they believe ] so why should they not destroy the Canadian economy ? They hate us and no matter how much we do for them and give them will change that.

Chugabooze?

Some racial slur Gary invented for Aboriginal Canadians.

Gary Oak

Chugabooze is the plural form for Chugaboo  it is a term refering to North American natives and is a complimentary term given due to their outstanding morality,work ethic, manners etc...

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Chugabooze?

Some racial slur Gary invented for Aboriginal Canadians.

;)

Anonymous

Demonstrators at the legislature called for a ban on the sale of Alberta wheat — and are calling for the province to export only bread, baked goods and other wheat products. The rationale? We lose jobs and value added when we ship out the raw grain; it makes us just hewers of wood, drawers of water and growers of wheat.

It was meant to be funny, but it is a solid analogy.

EU

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Chugabooze is the plural form for Chugaboo  it is a term refering to North American natives and is a complimentary term given due to their outstanding morality,work ethic, manners etc...

I got some friends who would love to have you say that to their face ya fckin puke and for you to put every one of them in the same category speaks to the lack of education where you grew up in the Philippines. If you are unable to give the absolute bare minimum amount of respect to Native people then it's obvious you don't belong here in Canada...and you can take Shin Li with ya when you leave.

She can go back here...http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JTd2KOgmF9A/SwT3GgOcCLI/AAAAAAAAA_c/ICqciPmhD6Q/s1600/luguang06.jpg">

Where pollution standards are more to her liking.

Odinson

Jennifer Nicole Lee is hot.

Jennifer Lopez is sexy as hell. I could be her bodyguard.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Jennifer Nicole Lee is hot.

Jennifer Lopez is sexy as hell. I could be her bodyguard.

and the connection is?

Those pics were ugly and I decided to fill my head with images of beautiful ladies.  :D

Anonymous

Wiping out hundreds of billions of dollars of investment and thousands of jobs from an economy is right out of EU's "Guide To Environmental Protection for Retards". :idea:

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"Wiping out hundreds of billions of dollars of investment and thousands of jobs from an economy is right out of EU's "Guide To Environmental Protection for Retards". :idea:

These jokes never seem to present equivalent option.

Sure we can shut down all the nuclear-powerplants but then we would have to go back to stone-age.

We can shut down every1 of these nasty polluting mines but then we would have no resources.

Cut down the pipe-line, carry those groceries for miles.

The environmental yahoos are mostly the "wall-socket generates electricity" types.

They have no understanding of what makes everything tick because many take running water, gasoline, electricity etc. for granted.

Odinson

I believe fusion-reactor will some day take the fission-reactors place.

We would need to develop better ways to harness the reactions power.

Now they are just boiling water.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Wiping out hundreds of billions of dollars of investment and thousands of jobs from an economy is right out of EU's "Guide To Environmental Protection for Retards". :idea:

Sure we can shut down all the nuclear-powerplants but then we would have to go back to stone-age.

We can shut down every1 of these nasty polluting mines but then we would have no resources.

The environmental yahoos are mostly the "wall-socket generates electricity" types.

They have no understanding of what makes everything tick because many take running water, gasoline, electricity etc. for granted.

You misunderstand me Odinson. I was dumbing it down for EU because he is an idiot.

We need industry, we need jobs and like it or not oilsands development generates both. No point in trying to explain to someone that mentally challenged. We use resources to survive, that is what we do. Using another country's resources instead of our own is good for that country, but not for us. If he thinks our resources are inferior than I agree with Shen Li; go to some shithole without investment and industry and freeze his bag off in the dark.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You misunderstand me Odinson. I was dumbing it down for EU because he is an idiot.

We need industry, we need jobs and like it or not oilsands development generates both. No point in trying to explain to someone that mentally challenged. We use resources to survive, that is what we do. Using another country's resources instead of our own is good for that country, but not for us. If he thinks our resources are inferior than I agree with Shen Li; go to some shithole without investment and industry and freeze his bag off in the dark.

No, I understood you. I´m just giving my opinion on the matter of recklessly shutting everything down.